Friday, March 9, 2007

Flames of War and Standing Like A Wall

I hope to make a larger post about H-F tomorrow. In the meantime, here's the "miniature gaming news" segment of the blog!

Thursday I played a pick-up game of Flames of War with two friends from LSHM. Tigers and StG IIIs make short work of Shermans. Yawn. I'm tempted to just sell it all.

And I bought Ioannis' PDF rules, "Standing Like A Wall." I really enjoy Ioannis' website, and recommend it to anyone who likes to look at nicely painted miniatures, or with an interest in the Seven Years War. Well done Ioannis!

Ed

1 comment:

  1. Standing Like a Wall is sitting on my desk, actually, as I bought that one as well. Lacking both troops and an opponent, I haven't gotten to try it out yet. Though I've been tempted to dig out my old AWI figures and give it a run.

    ReplyDelete