Sunday, July 26, 2015

San Antonio Muster, 25 July 2015

Some of the LSHM leadership have been organizing small mini-conventions to get people to try new games. Yesterday was the second time I participated.

I brought the 28mm LPE game out. Although the "con" only ran from 11am to 3pm, I was asked to run the game twice, so we went until 4:30.

I ran four players each time, French against Anglo-Brunswick. The games were bloodbaths, as LPE tends to be. I think the players really enjoyed themselves, as their was a lot of spirited mocking of each other and cheering at the dice.

Here are the best pics I could find. First, the table all set and ready to go:

Here I am helping the players work out a combat. The line of British flags in the foreground are Ray's beautiful Foundry figures.

Hmm. Again I'm pointing at toy soldiers.


And finally, the entire attending crowd gathered behind my game for a group shot.



2 comments:

  1. Ed,

    Looks like fun. And I recognize that battlefield from MilleniumCon 2008's big battalions battles.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bill,

    Yes, that's the same ground cover. I use it a lot and since it is 33 feet long there is a lot to use.

    ReplyDelete